Tuesday 12 February 2008

We fit like a puzzle, no missing pieces.

*wakes up after nap*
"How long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough to tell you that you look peaceful when you're asleep"
"It's only because I have beautiful dreams"
"I love you"
"Love you too"

Can't believe you're here. It makes me happy to know just that you're here.

*****
Happy 21st, Fishy!

I promise I won't eat you. Get well soon. No one likes a sick fish. Especially a hungry kitty.

*****
"What are you doing?"
"Watching your blondie speak on YouTube ah?"
-.-"
"WTF"
"I'm studying"
0.0
"I'm surprised"
"I am as surprised as you are, you know"
"What have you done to my friend? I'll give you money, anything! I want my friend back..."

You nutcase. Chippy, it seems.


P/S: I can buy shoes now! Some generous person donated to my fund! Whee! Liverpool fans are the best! *does victory dance*

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liverpool fans are the best!

Errm...did you just find that out? Because I know I am the best.


Go and study...

13 February 2008 at 19:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home