Tuesday 22 January 2008

This could be it.

This is more proof that old folks should be banned from watching MTV and E! Entertainment.

The mother was supposed to collect her jewelleries today from the shop. I told her to bring me along with her when I didn't have classes, but no...she decided to leave me out of it because I have the most amazing persuasive power on the father when it comes to shiny pretty things. Hmmph.

And at about 1:30 PM today, she sent me this text message.
"My bling bling is ready but some aren't, so I'm taking them all on either Wednesday or Thursday"

*dies*

Bling bling. WTF.

I hereby declare that I shall ban her from watching any show with Ryan Seacrest in it. Or even Britney Spears. MCR and Ryan Star, however, will be allowed simply because they're good influences.

*****
Okay, there's a new housing project in Sentul called The Capers.

I personally think it's an odd choice to name the building The Capers.

Because according to Dictionary.com, the meanings of 'caper' include:

01. to leap or skip about in a sprightly manner; prance; frisk; gambol.
02. a playful leap or skip.
03. a prank or trick; harebrained escapade.
04. a frivolous, carefree episode or activity.
05. a criminal or illegal act, as a burglary or robbery.


See? Would you honestly want to live in a building which means an illegal act or a harebrained escapade? I wouldn't...but then again, it's me-lah. I'm so full of nonsense.

Maybe the people in YTL had a good reason to name it that, I don't know. I don't work there.

See, I was right when I told you we use capers in this sentence. "The Capers of Jonny and Toby". HAHAHAHA!


Excuse me-lah. I have a wonky tummy. And I haven't picked out an outfit for this weekend's roadtrip. The father has already issued a warning: By tomorrow you MUST pick an outfit. Pfft, why am I NOT a boy?

*****
Dear Jonny Wilkinson,

You may not step into a fast food outlet even to use the toilet (hence making me a horrible person).


You may also look like Arjen Robben, who has left a huge dent on my heart for leaving Chelsea, but thank you for staying in Newcastle. You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Very much jumping around like a lunatic,
-me-

P/S: My mother thinks you're cute.

*****
I should ban the mother from watching sports as well.

"Freddie's not wearing his lucky CK undies-lah today"

*dies again*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home