Tuesday 25 December 2007

We could be fishes in the deep blue sea.

Verdict: The Pavillion mall is HUGE. I think my feet would have fallen out of my body if they could.

I like YSL's Young Sexy Lovely EDT. The smell still lingers on my hand.

I wouldn't mind going there again.

I didn't buy J.Co Donuts. Crowded like hell! Didn't expect to see THAT many people there on Christmas day!

In fact, I didn't buy anything. I am broke.

By the way, I saw your dress from Coast. Uber sexy =)

There's always a next time.


BUT...

Guess what I did?


I went for a fish spa.

Get off my feet!!!

Seeing those little fishies crowding your feet was a bit icky. So, like a brave soldier that I am, I tried it. The parents and brother didn't want to. So I was alone.

People who feel icky about this can kindly skip this part.

They make you wash your feet first. And then, you dip your feet in. And that's when the squealing process begins.

The fishes eat the germs off your feet. And a bit off your calf. And it was ticklish, I was moving all over the place.

"Eh sit still, if not the fish will go away!"

Easy for him to say-lah! I'm the one with fishes surrounding my feet and he's telling me not to move.

WTF.

The fishes were mostly really tiny. They weren't so bad as the big ones. The big ones make you feel really ticklish and make you giggle because of the fact they tickle you like crazy.

After a few minutes of squealing and squirming around, I eased up a bit and kept quiet.

And then the couple next to me left, so I moved in a little. And more fish crowded my ugly Crouch-like feet.

*insert Akon's Lonely here*

And then my time was up. RM38 for 30 minutes. Quite an interesting experience, won't mind doing it again.

Kenko. Go there!

I survived!

Cheh, as if I went to war or something.



And after walking around Pavillion for 7 hours, I am going to walk around OneUtama tomorrow.

I am Superwoman. Muahahaha!


(And why are there SO many Freddie Ljungberg CK underwear ads outside Parkson? I couldn't stop laughing and the mother went "Eh that's Freddie right? So handsome!")



P/S: Still searching for rich, young, non-Roman Russian billionaire/oil tycoon. Hahahaha!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHAHA! nana this post is scary lah. i was afraid to read at first but i guess these pictures dont give geli-ness any justice. because it doesnt look so bad. not something that i would try anytime soon though.

-aimee

25 December 2007 at 23:00  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - SCARY! More icky really. It was really geli. CANNOT STOP MOVING ABOUT.

And uncle kept saying "See, you move only the fish run away!"

-.-"

You should try it. It's not THAT bad.

Just icky.

25 December 2007 at 23:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home