Thursday 25 October 2007

Random, random, random.

My Scouser is VERY depressed (she wants to hit Rafa Benitez with the Champs League trophy). I take you out for curry laksa, okay?

She has asked me to post pictures of this person who is the rugby equivalent of Freddie Ljungberg. I thought of giving her my top 15 rugby players instead. If you're STILL not satisfied, fine. You can even have his naked pics. Hmmph.

My top 15 is not entirely based on looks, more of talent and personality. Good looks are secondary to me (And yes, sorry if it's full of the English players but I so happen watch more England games than other games and it's MY list. Want a better one, come up with your own). I seem shallow, but you haven't seen what I'm capable of. I won't explain much, unless prompted to. Which, I hope, you wouldn't do so.

And this is also an attempt to convince someone why I like rugby players because apparently she thinks I am insane. Haha.

15. Bryan Habana.


14. Toby Flood.


13. George Gregan.


12. Ronan O'Gara.


11. Olly Barkley.


10. Lawrence Dallaglio.


09. Lionel Beauxis.


08. Jason Robinson.


07. Percy Montgomery.


06. Francois Steyn.


05. Luke McAlister.


04. Agustin Pichot.


03. Freddie Michalak.


02. Mathew Tait.


01. Jonny Wilkinson.


I hope you're happy for the sake of my limited sanity.


*****
To the Tiago Mendes look-alike I saw at the swimming pool today, you're seriously very good looking.

*****
Yes to Chelsea winning, no to Liverpool losing.

Bring on this weekend, love.

*****
I had one of the worst dreams the other day. I dreamt that I felt as though something was sitting on top of me and I couldn't move. I kept saying my prayers and asked it to leave me alone but it refused to go away and I kept screaming but no one could hear me and I couldn't hear myself either. It felt like forever, I felt like I was being choked and like I couldn't breathe!

Then I woke up and sat on the bed, not knowing what to do.

I freaked out, okay?

Imagine yourself being pinned to the bed by this thing you can't see, hear or touch?

I don't know if it was a dream or what, but it felt real.

Wait...I think it really happened. I just got up and sat there, very, very confused.

I'm still a little shaken to the point I'm beyond scared to sleep.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

No.7 is handsome..
But I still think that footballers are much more handsome than rugby players..
Kekeke

25 October 2007 at 21:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly want to marry you. But no, I won't because I am committed to someone else.

-Eh why is Freddie number 3? Why NO naked pics?
-Why is Toby Banjir there?
-Francois Steyn is so adorable! How old is he? Not underaged kan?
-Pouty Luke says 'Kiss me quick'. Hehehe!
-Doesn't Agustin Pichot look like Felipe Massa?
-Eh numero due looks like Mark Owen. Seriously wei...
-OMGWTF. Lawrence Dallaglio is at number 10. Madness.

-.-"
I had a STRONG feeling you put Wilko as number one. It's you and you're predictable anyway.


Eh who is this Tiago look-alike? Details!


And, did you wash your feet before you sleep that day? Take care and say your prayers before you sleep. Scary-lah. I think the best thing to do is scream for your mother. I've heard from people that it works.

*hugs* I love you.

25 October 2007 at 22:20  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Number 3 not handsome meh? Handsome-lah that fella, like Freddie Ljungberg!

But yeah, you're right. Football has got more attractive people. Haha.


@ ScouserLysa - Everytime I talk to you, it always ends up with either you wanting to physically beat me, feed me, or marry me. Stay committed to the boy-lah!

Eh, I don't like to corrupt little children's minds okay, unlike you. The naked ones I send to you-lah okay? I'm sure you'd have them all by now =p

And it's Toby Flood! Not Banjir. WTF. He's there because I want him there.

He's 20, like you and me. Cute, si?

And yes! He does! I told Jay the same thing and he gave me his classic 'I want to get away' face.

HE DOESN'T!!! MARK OWEN IS TINIER! THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!!!

I still think I wouldn't mind marrying him. And I love Wilko, deal with it.

Will tell you more when I see you tomorrow or Saturday/Sunday. Sigh...

I did, I remember scrubbing it with soap too! I screamed out for her but I couldn't hear myself at all, and I reached out my hand for my mother (yes, I slept with her the other day because my room was full off clothes that weren't folded) and held her, and then I felt like the thing was gone.

*hugs back* Love you =)

25 October 2007 at 22:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Toby Banjir! Meh...so skinny one. Francois Steyn is 20!! Good Lord! CUTE!!!

Still think Mathew Tait looks like Mark Owen. And where's naked Freddie pics?! Oi!!! You promised!

Lawrence Dallaglio is cute for his size. Hahaha!

Who is this Tiago look-alike? I thought you don't swim, so what were you doing at the swimming pool? I want details and more goss.

Rafa's going to put Hyppia as a striker in the next match. Wait and see.

Eh, always wash your feet before you sleep okay? I don't want you to be possessed by some thing. Scary okay.

26 October 2007 at 10:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - He's so different from your average rugby player. So skinny. It's Toby Flood-lah...NOT banjir.

I sent it to your e-mail! Check and see, I'm sure it's sitting pretty in your inbox, unless you-know-who deleted them. Hahaha!

Yes, Lawrence Dallaglio is hot =p

I don't swim! But...yeah, well. Long story. Will tell you more when I see you =D

HAHAHAHAHA! Eh I told my brother that and he laughed at me. True right?

I wash my feet before I go to bed-lah. All the time. I'm so scared to sleep nowadays, still not myself.

26 October 2007 at 11:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home