Wednesday 24 October 2007

I can't stop this madness...

Some idiots with no life who complain about not having enough time have somehow managed to find time to Wiki certain people. Shut up.

Apparently, the current obsession likes Harry Potter movies and the LOTR trilogy. He likes the Arctic Monkeys and Coldplay. He's into chick lit. I am serious. His favourite place to visit is Thailand or Hogwarts. Hahaha. So cute.

Oh my God, he's doing biomedical science. Perfect.

I wouldn't mind having him as my tutor for Biopsych. I am not kidding.

Why does he live miles away? He probably has got a girlfriend, so who am I kidding?

Oh well, no harm in liking him from afar, I suppose.

I still want him as my tutor, though. I'm going to fail Biopsych. I never lie, okay.

*****
And since class ended early yesterday, I went to the supermarket to get my usual supply of yoghurts (I eat yoghurts for breakfast now). And I saw someone I sort of like and I was smiling the whole time I was in the supermarket. Stupid, yes. But...I was happy because I got to buy my yoghurts and I got to see him. It made my day.

*****
Quote of the Day:
"I say Freddie Ljungberg is a sexy underwear model, and looks hotter when he's bald"

Honestly, never underestimate a 61-year-old auntie who knows by heart who I fancy (okay, not by heart-lah, but she knows). Now she is thinking I have gone bonkers when I told her I want to go to Newcastle.

*****
The blue blanket's all tangled up in my legs. Little Nicky is serenading me as I sit here and type. The weather's inviting me to bed.

It's all falling into place, and I'm loving it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess...the current obsession lives in Newcastle, yes?

Let me take a wild guess again. You bumped into Paulo Ferreira look-alike again, didn't you?

You bloody stalker. That's what you are, you know?

ROTFL at auntie's statement. Why-lah talk about underwear model all? What did she say about the current obsession?


I love the current weather over there. I wanna come home...

25 October 2007 at 16:30  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - HAHAHAHA! Yes.

Yes to that as well.

I am a stalker. Now I'm scared.


Auntie was randomly talking-lah...then talked about him and why he went to West Ham and how good looking he is and how hot he is in an underwear. I didn't say anything.

(she thinks he's okay, handsome also...=p)


The weather is so lovely to sleep in, but I have to wake up early all the bloody time!

25 October 2007 at 16:52  
Blogger Sylvien said...

That Tait guy??

25 October 2007 at 20:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Eh, I talk in hints also you know ah?

Oh wait...

I showed you his profile.

Yes. Very cute but no longer single.

=(

25 October 2007 at 20:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home