Tuesday 18 September 2007

Guest blogger.

Hello everyone! I'm the Scouser she loves to call 'nutcase'. I'll be blogging for the 'thambi' today.

The 'thambi' is okay, if you must know. She's feeling a lot better after staring at half naked boys from Chelsea last night.

She looks happy especially since we bought lots and lots of yoghurt to eat (not only that, the security guard in Giant gave her the eye...ask her to elaborate tomorrow, I won't).

Plus, I think the thing that really made her happiest was this pic I showed her (well, I actually showed her more than just this pic, but I can't post them all).

Thank God she's NOT fasting. Would this count for making her 'puasa batal'?


She's happy. I can tell. Despite the fact she nearly got run over by a BMW and having two random blonde moments...she is happy.

I am happy when my 'thambi' is happy.


I'm done here. Will return soon one of these days...when she least expects it.

Bye bye.
~ScouserLysa~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL! What in the world!

I must know bout the blonde moments AND the security guard! Tell me!

Apa ni? Grocery shopping ke?

What else did you do...besides showing her THAT pic?

(yes, it'd count!)

I'm happy when she's happy too =D

19 September 2007 at 06:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mar, she was SO happy when I gave her the Arsenal book. "OMG TOMAS!!!".

Ask her la, she'll tell you our theories also =p

She bought toothpaste, 5 tubs of yoghurt, 1 yoghurt drink and 1 box of KoolFever. That's pretty much grocery shopping wei.

I showed her more pics of Tomas la! She's like "Why la you spoil me?"

LOL. She told me it doesn't. I say she's bluffing.

Aren't we all happy when she's happy?

19 September 2007 at 18:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unplugging denying suvorikova affects redressed feat lakksf seas fiber reviews theta
lolikneri havaqatsu

11 February 2010 at 18:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home