Saturday 30 June 2007

Racing for time.

I'm a procrastinator. And procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

Fear me.

*****
Some smart person I know (hint: why wasn't Xabi at Stevie's wedding!) started talking about swishy-swashy hair and men making cars look slutty.

All I can say is: "Bodoh, yo!"

*****
And why do I have "You'll Never Walk Alone" in MY playlist?

You see, horrible Liverpool fans. ALWAYS trying to sway you to support their team.

-.-'

*****
Hernan Crespo got a haircut and looks good.


Meh, handsome or not? And is that Pepe Reina sitting down? Why can't Chelsea's away jersey look like this har! Look like those Reading players. Oh Kevin Doyle...

Come home =(

*****
Currently listening to:
Take That - I'd Wait For Life.

There's a silence and it's playing too loud...



All together now: "Bodoh, yo!"

Hahaha.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! For what to fear you? Leader of tomorrow? Yer 'avin a laugh babe!

Has slutty car thing got to do with the little boy in Arsenal? 0.o

"Bodoh, yo!" -.-" Did this come from Greased Lightning!

I like that song cos it's somewhat uplifting and helps in any time.

Crespo! Come home!

LOL. "Bodoh, yo!" to everything!

30 June 2007 at 19:53  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar LCA - Damn you, woman!

He's NOT little and NO it has nothing to do with him!

HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, it did! It's her fault la! The scrawny thing.

She was randomly d/loading songs on my LimeWire and this was there! Can you imagine she d/loaded VB's "Out of Your Mind"?

But yeah, I like it too..it's so uplifting.

I miss the bugger, especially now when he looks hot with that new do.

"Bodoh, yo!" to everything!

30 June 2007 at 22:59  
Blogger Emma said...

I personally think there's something about messi. *blush*

Oh, and you've been tagged! Do complete it if you have the time.

1 July 2007 at 04:45  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - You do? Haha. I used to like him, then he went to Barcelona and all, and I didn't like him so much. I think he's around my age (now I feel old).

I'll do anything just to get away from my assignments. Hahaha!

1 July 2007 at 13:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home