Friday 15 June 2007

I lied.

I am a horrible liar. I suck. Boo...

I am angry at one person. This person, however, does not even realise that I exist.


He has the amazing power to break me with his smile and his tears.

He has the amazing power to make me cry with him.

He has the amazing power to make my lips form a smile when he does the same.


When he speaks, he makes you want to listen to every word carefully.

When he dances, he makes you want to lose control.

When he moves, he makes you want to worry if
he's going to hurt himself again.

He has the strangest way of showing his love to his friends and it makes me love him even more.

He is everything I want in the potential boyfriend. But he's getting married and has two adorable kids.




*Sorry-lah, I couldn't find a decent pic of him alone. I just realised that all of the pics I have of him alone are rather sad and depressing ones. Plus, this is way better than the earlier pic I posted (Hah, you better stop complaining ah? Slap you then you know!) . See...all nicely suited up. And yeah, being me, I must have Lampsy somewhere-lah okay? I am an idiot, I know, and I deserved to be kicked*

John George Terry, you have this uncanny way of breaking my tiny and already broken heart. I hate you for doing this to me.

I know you will be married soon, therefore I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS.

May you be happy always with your family, and may you become a greater captain who will lead us to more victories and more glory
(I really must stop talking as though he's going for war or something). And don't you ever leave Chelsea, no matter how ugly 'electric yellow' is.


*I ain't so good with speeches, so yeah. Read the speech the mate did here. She's better at that than I am*


And for the love of God and all things good, will you please stop breaking my heart? It takes a McD's chocolate sundae with extra chocolate to patch it up all over again. It's not good for my health and it costs me money (which I do not have much of at the moment).



There. It's out. Happy?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

Congratulations to Captain Marvel!!!
Don't so sedih ya....

15 June 2007 at 13:14  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Haiseh. I'm NOT sad-lah. I was sad last night, now I'm fine.

Have fun in Redang. Will miss you =(

15 June 2007 at 17:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home