Saturday 23 June 2007

I bluffed and another reason why the gypsy limps.

Aimee, I'm sorry. I'm not honest as you think I am. I have lied.

I promised I'd update after my assignments are done. Look at what I'm doing now.

-.-' Typical procrastinator, eh?


Anyway, the reason of this entry is rather stupid (as is everything else I write here).

I seem to have no luck with my lower body parts.

I have narrow, ugly feet.
My knee hurts.
I have big hips.

And now, my ass hurts.

I blame Enrique Iglesias for this. You know his new video where the girl falls off a cliff?

Yeah, I was actually kind of dreaming about the song at 5AM (my brain is like a TV that plays reruns or videos in my dreams). And yes, I wasn't dreaming that I was in the video. Idiot.

And when the girl fell off, I fell off my bed with a loud thud. It was quite fortunate that my head didn't bump the side table. But my ass hit the floor pretty hard. And I went to my mother's room to take the Perskindol cream.

"You fell from the bed is it?"
"Yeah"
"I heard. I thought either some person jumped into the balcony or you fell"
"Then why didn't you come to see what happened?"
"I checked through the window, no one was at the balcony"
"Then why didn't you come into my room?"
"Tired-lah"
-.-'

It's not funny, okay? I still can't understand how I fell off the bed. It's the first time I've ever fallen off the bed. Once I nearly fell, since I was at the edge of the bed, on the verge of falling down, but my mother woke me up and I didn't fall.

Stupid Enrique Iglesias. I shall ban you from singing into my ears and influencing my mind while I'm still sober high on keropok.


I partly blame myself too. I was listening to his song while I was doing my assignment/chatting. Maybe that's why it happened.

Remind me to listen to nicer songs before I go to bed.

Off to do my assignments now. One down, one to go.


Oh and tell me, how sad is this?

And this happened a day after I was thinking of what to do with that large poster of him I have! Why?

Au revoir, Monsieur Thierry Henry. You will be missed.


Currently listening to:

Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned.

I can see you dancing to this. =p

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hi TGG!

Just stopped by to show you this -
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y5wBeS0uo8c

Heehee!

24 June 2007 at 01:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Hey Emma!

I've seen this video! Cracks me up all the time. Hehehe!

Oh yeah...Arjen's the worst dressed? Is he serious? I don't believe it.

I wonder what happened to Didier's interview. Even he said Arjen's the worst dressed!

Horrible people.

24 June 2007 at 17:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea either to laugh at you or sympathise with you.

No, wait. I do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, I'm done laughing.

Anyways, you fell because you dreamt of that falling girl in Enrique's video?

More importantly, you dreamt of watching Enrique's video in your sleep?

OhMyGod. Madness in the highest order.

You are horribly hilarious. I heart you. Falling off the bed because of Enrique! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're probably a mad person but you know what? That's what I like best about you =)

Take care and stop dreaming of nonsensical thing like this, can?

24 June 2007 at 23:43  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - What good luck I have to blessed with a best friend like you.

-.-'

Sympathise a bit, can?

Don't want to friend you. I tell my mother.
(yerr...like little kid only)

I like you too =)

25 June 2007 at 15:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home