Sunday 20 May 2007

Pictures galore.

I am bored and happy. Excuse me.

You know the drill. There's going to be a lot of pics, because they're all too happy. Expect lots of Lampsy and JT pics. *shakes head*


London's biggest threat. HAHAHA! It's innocent, I tell you! Plus, it's cute.






Pretty buggers in suits before the match. (In that second pic, Ashley's not pretty, the person next to him is. Oh, that's Arjen Robben, by the way)




Rui and Jose and Brito. Did anyone see Rui dancing, by the way? *dies laughing*


Score.



After 7 years. They deserve it.




Here's JT comforting Rooney.


JT with Paulo. I told someone I wanted to marry Paulo and she told me wants to lick him. Haha. You horny cow.



JT and Petr. HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY, PETR!






And here's JT with Lampsy.


Lampsy and Jose.
0.0
This looks so...wrong.



Ballack and Lampsy. For once this season, I said Ballack looked hot. Darn it. Just shoot me, will you?


Trophy number 6. Just got to love this man. HOTNESS DEFINED.


Jose and Prince William. Wah...he respects the future king. Haha! My good friend went: "OhMyGod, Prince William! He's so hot". Oh God, save me from her.


Bruce Buck and Peter Kenyon congratulating him.


JT and Prince William. Is it just me or did Prince William keep wiping his hands on his tie after he shook the players' hands?




Thank you. MOTM.



Aww...look at them both. Always make me happy when they do that.


Didier. Salou. Arjen. JT. Lampsy. SWP. Joe.


Petr and his new helmet.



Blue and white ribbons! See, I told you the trophy looks better that way!



Champagne. Oh what fun. Me want in!


From Stamford Bridge to Wembley, we'll keep the blue flag flying high...


Happy blue people.




I have nothing to say. He said 'Myself and Lampsy' in the post-match interview twice in one sentence. And that sent my Scouser into a terrible fit of laughter.

Okay-lah, I know I shouldn't be such a bitch...but, I can't help it. He's the only human being I cannot bear to see on the TV (Mawi, Sanjaya Malakar and Hrithik Roshan are also people I CANNOT bring myself to look at) and seeing him looking so sad does make me somewhat happy. Everytime he pulls on a sad face, I actually laugh.

Does that make me a sadist?


*insert Nelson Muntz's cynical laugh*

I'm so evil-lah. Cheh. Okay-lah, no more bashing. Just because I'm nice.


Oh well, 2 out of 4 trophies not so bad-lah. I do agree that Man U was the better team this season. But my team is the best for me =)

Champions League next. Not sure if I'm watching. The father has imposed a new rule. I'm supposed to sleep at 12. Meh...

See-lah how.

Toodles.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another Cristiano is crap pic:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/StudyZummer/fullj-12.jpg

My boy Arjen:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/StudyZummer/fullj-9.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/StudyZummer/fullj-11.jpg
(this one you have, but here's a copy without the ugly getty images watermark!)

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Cristiano sucked! yay!

20 May 2007 at 19:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH everytime you see his face you will laugh! wtf!!-.-"

WHY THE HELL DIDNT I NOTICE THAT PRINCE WILLIAM WAS THERE???? i must get my eyes checked. SERIOUSLY!

-aim

20 May 2007 at 19:56  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Emma - Yay!!!

I found this pic too, but I thought one was enough. Can't contaminate this blog with his ugliness.

Arjen looks so happy! Whee!

And OMG Petr looks so pretty in that pic!

Thanks for sharing! And OMG Cristiano sucked! Yay!


Aimee - Everytime I see his sad face I laugh-lah! Whenever I see his face I cringe okay? My eyeballs start to bleed.

0.0

Aima! How can you NOT realise that Prince William was there!!! He was the one giving the medals and trophy away!

Go get your eyes checked! *pokes*

20 May 2007 at 20:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh you so free one.

I comment on the pictures first-lah.
-Gullit is so cute-lah.
-They look good in suits (yes, even your Lampsy).
-Rui fighting with some of the Man U officials is just so funny. And Jose's comforting him! LOL at him dancing last night.
-I like that caption "After 7 years. They deserve it".
-JT makes me mushy like mash potato. Darn it.
-Enough of the licking of Paulo Ferreira can or not?
-Petr and Lampsy are pretty.
-JT's gay.
-HAHAHA! That pic of Lampsy and Jose is so bloody gay.
-Ballack looked hot last night, I can't help it.
-Prince William!!!
-New helmet? Not funny.
-OMG MORE GAY LOVING PICS!!!
-HAHAHA! You sadist!

See you next week, hopefully.

20 May 2007 at 20:14  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ScouserLysa - You some more free. Comment on all the pics. =.="

-Gullit's adorable.
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LAMPSY HAR??
-I didn't know he had an altercation though. I was laughing when I saw him dancing.
-I like that too.
-I know. Evil JT. He makes me mushy too.
-I didn't start it. Mar did. I said I wanted to marry him.
-Yes, they are.
-He's NOT gay-lah!
-I know. Turnips. He loves Jose. 0.0
-Stupid Ballack. He looked hot in the suit. Why can't I find a pic of Sheva in a suit!!!
-Shut up!
-Funny ok?
-Not gay!
-I'm NO sadist. Just don't like him. Yuck.

Hope to see you too =)

20 May 2007 at 20:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI....dont laugh at Ronnie. He has the rite to sulk and cry.
Hmmph
Ronnie is so damn cute sitting on the pitch.
Sigh I wish I was there to hug him.
Hehehe....

*Bluek*

I'm gonna make sure MU grabs back the trophy next season. =p

20 May 2007 at 21:33  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Sylvien - Eh I laugh at him when I feel like it, okay? Not all the time.

Please go hug him if it makes you happy. LOL.

And I'm making sure that Chelsea gets back the trophy Man U stole from us!

=P

20 May 2007 at 21:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home