Thursday 24 May 2007

I'm rich and YNWA...


The one that got away.


Okay. Before all you people who were rooting for Liverpool come and shoot me, here's the thing. I said to people I know that the score would be 2-1 either way. I was a neutral, I had no favourites. Swear. I am not bitter towards Liverpool for kicking Chelsea out, because I heart Liverpool as well as I heart Milan.

So here goes.

The father yesterday thought it would be nice to bet on our score predictions.
"Let's bet RM5"
"Okay, tell me your score prediction"
"1-0 to Liverpool"
"2-1"
"To who?"
"Liverpool-lah!"
"Turnips. Fine. 2-1 to Milan"
"3-1 to Liverpool"
"I have a question..."
"What?"
"Winner gets RM5 from each loser right?"
"Yes"
"Okay"


So I woke up late for the game. Me and my inability to wake up early for important things. Still 0-0. Cheh.

Then 1-0 thanks to Inzaghi.
"Yay! He's not getting RM15 from all of us"

Brother was ultra-pissy. I thought I was bad.
"Shut up-lah!"
"It's okay still got second half"

After 20 minutes, nothing happened.
"Like this means no one getting the RM15 lah! He knew no one was going to win! Milan faster score"
"Eh, why not ask Liverpool to score first?"
"Cannot! Milan score first then only Liverpool can score!"

By the time I finished saying that, it was 2-0. Inzaghi again.

"Liverpool, faster score! I'm going to be rich!"
"Shut up-lah!"
"Stupid Liverpool! Score one now-lah!"

As soon as I said that, Kuyt scored.
"I'm going to be rich"

So Milan got their revenge. And I got my money.

Credit goes to Liverpool. Shouldn't have played Bolo Zenden. Stupid. Put-lah Bellamy or Crouchy earlier! And why take off Mascherano WTF?

Eh, before you all attack me, I nearly cried seeing Xabi cry and Stevie and Carra sad, okay? I also got feelings.


Sorry, Stevie. Seeing you sad reminds me of seeing my JT sad. Only difference is he makes me cry with him.


Why do you have to be so pretty, Xabi? You broke my heart with your tears.


Carra, it's okay. There's always a next year.


To Crouchy, next time, never say you want to taunt your England captain by showing off your Champions League winners medal. See what happened? Now all you can show him is your runners-up medal. Not that nice now, ain't it?

To Pepe Reina, next time, don't say you didn't practice penalties because you were prepared for it. See what happened? You let in two rather stupid goals. Well, the first one is. The second one wasn't so bad-lah.


To all that supported Liverpool today, YNWA. There's always a next year. =)


The money shall be used for my Stamford Bridge fund.

Someone owes me lunch, because I predicted Inzaghi would score and either Kuyt or Gerrard would score. That pitiful soul is so heart broken, all she wants is two bowls of curry laksa.

Cheh, our pretty boy didn't score. =(

Some people har, promised me they'd be awake for me to disturb them, but then fell asleep and forgot all about me. Hmmph. But since this person was out shopping for Teacher's Day gifts yesterday, I shall forgive her. But I still want to poke you. *pokes*

So no more football. Except internationals next week. I am going to relax now.

Toodles, people.

*****
My dad said I run like the gayboy.



That's all I've got to say.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i notice that everytime you talk to me on your blog, your font turns violet HAHAHA! so pretty!

sorry lah. mana tahu running around the mall shopping for a bunch of old people can be so exhausting. i slept through my alarm AND your sms you know.

24 May 2007 at 20:23  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I don't know what colour to give you also. So I picked the one closest to your blog-lah. Since you seem to like that colour since you use it in your posts.

(that it my observation-lah)

I forgive you-lah. I know-lah you very young, call people old. Hmmph.

I was bored, because there was no one for me to disturb at 3 in the morning.

24 May 2007 at 21:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot stay mad at you. Because you did tell me you were rooting for Liverpool and Milan as well.

I heart you. Hope you liked lunch by the way.

You're pretty smart. How did you know the score was gonna be 2-1 to Milan?

I'm no longer doubting your score-predicting skills.

Laughing at the WTF face. YOU RUN LIKE THE GAYBOY? How on Earth did he come to that conclusion?

You broke my heart with your tears

Now you broke my heart with that line.
*sobs*

24 May 2007 at 22:24  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ScouserLysa - Okay-lah, to make you feel better, I shall do the rest of it tomorrow. Okay?

Thanks for lunch. My dad was wondering how I could each lunch that fast, since I didn't have a break and all. Haha.

Thank you. I just guessed. I wish I was smarter in other things though. =(

I have no idea. Apparently one day I was late for class, he dropped me off and I started to run. That's when he saw the 'gayboy run'. WTF.

Awww...sorry babe! I didn't mean to.

*big hugs*

24 May 2007 at 22:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home