Sunday 22 April 2007

Lazy buggers.

I blame the rain for this. I couldn't watch the game peacefully, stupid ASTRO went "Services currently unavailable". Shit.

Mark Schwarzer denied Manchester United the chance of extending the lead.

What do you lazy buggers do?
You go and draw with NEWCASTLE of all the bloody teams in the world.

0-0. Wasted. People give you a GLORIOUS opportunity to close the gap to one miserable point and you go bloody squander it.

How to win the Premiership like this-lah oi?
How to face Liverpool on Thursday-lah oi?
How to kick ManUre's ass like this-lah oi?

Like I said. Habislah Chelsea.


I was supposed to start on my diet tomorrow. Look what the lazy buggers made me do.
They made me break it and tomorrow I'm going to treat my broken-hearted soul to McDonalds' Chocolate Sundae with extra chocolate.

Bah!!!


The worst part of it, Damien Duff or Michael Owen or Scott Parker weren't even playing for Newcastle! And yet, they bloody drew!!!


I'm going to sulk. You KNOW where to find me.


**Due to some personal reasons, I am not to include profanities in my posts, because apparently "I'm such a nice girl to be even saying such things". Utter rubbish**

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm f_cking pissed. We had such a good chance to capitalize on ManUre's error, and did we seize it? NO!!!

Ugh. Anyway, Jose was hilarious and hot as usual in the post-match interview. That's something, I guess.

23 April 2007 at 19:45  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Emma - So am I. I just feel like slapping them hard. We wasted the chance.

I didn't see the post-match interview because of all the times it had to rain at night, it had to be night when Chelsea played stupid Newcastle.

And usually when it rains, the satellite signal of ASTRO goes a little crazy.

So I couldn't see Jose. =(

It must've been the rain.

They better not play like this against Liverpool!

23 April 2007 at 19:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home