Monday 3 November 2008

You can drive me around.

I'm freaking out right now, it has all ended.


Lewis Hamilton is the new world champion.

The race was indeed a nail-biting one (quite literally, I could've bitten my fingers off).

At the moment I thought, it was all over for him, I cried.

Then, by some divine intervention, Timo Glock's car slowed down and Lewis finished fifth.

Just where he needed to finish to be world champion, should Felipe finish first.

I cried.
(yeah-lah, I like to cry a lot WTF)

I felt really bad for Felipe Massa. I've always liked him ever since he was at Sauber Petronas, and to see him cry after hearing his dream of becoming the world champion just shattered like that made me feel bad too. He handled his post-race conference like a man. He wasn't as whiny as another former world champion I know. He controlled his emotions so well and said "I know how to win and I know how to lose". Kudos to him for showing maturity and grace.

Nicole Scherzinger was at the race, in the pit lane. She was jumping up and down and hugged everyone when he was declared the champion. Such a supportive girlfriend.

(I'm not being sarcastic-lah OMG. Why are you people being mean?)


My week has been fantastic. For this, Vodkat and I would like to celebrate.
*brings out bottles of alcoholic beverages to mark fantastic week ever*

Final note: Farewell, David Coulthard. It's been fun having you around in Formula One. May you enjoy the world of retirement.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home