Sunday 2 November 2008

I'm being very biased and annoying here, so go away.

Why, hello there, top spot of the league table. Nice to see you again. Did you miss me?

I know I did.



Hi Chelsea boys, thank you for the five goals. How did you know that would cheer me up from my miserable week?


Frank Lampard scored with his head again for his 100th Premier League goal?

Nicolas Anelka's first hattrick for the club and his first at home?

Alex's first goal for Chelsea and the 1000th Premier League goal for Chelsea?

Wow, I'm impressed at these records! *throws confetti*

Joe Cole certainly made a huge impact in that match, I'm glad to see him back from injury.

Anyway, thank you again for putting this huge grin on my face.



Hey David, what do you mean "Stay Tuned for Monday's Surprise"?

Does it mean we're getting the video premiere of the single?

Boy, I have three things to say to you:
01. Don't tease me. I hate being teased.
02. About damn time, don't you think?

03. DON'T TEASE ME.



Lewis is going to bag the title and spoil the Brazilian samba party. Just stay calm, alright, Lewis? I should be telling myself to calm down because I'm panicking like crazy, it's ugly.


Want to meet the idiot of the season?

Say hi to Robin van Persie, kids. That shoving/head-butting he did to the Stoke City goalkeeper was totally uncalled for and unacceptable. Frustrated or not, that was no way to react. It's like he was possessed by the spirit of a ninja or something.
My mother said that he could be my new client besides Wayne Rooney and come to me for counselling sessions. She thinks she's SO funny.


I am a Hull City fan because I want a stuffed toy tiger, they're so adorable! because they are a fantastic side. 1-4 down to come back and score two more goals to make it 3-4. I was secretly hoping they'd pull a Spurs, but alas, that never happened. I'm proud of them nonetheless.


I feel good because I got my work done this weekend.


Life is good. Vodka kitty (also known as Vodkat) wants to celebrate with me as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home