Sunday 7 September 2008

You got the keys? Now, drive.

OH MY FREAKING GOD.

That race in Belgium...good Lord!

EPIC DRAMATIC FINALE.

I couldn't stop saying "OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" throughout laps 42 to 44.

Seriously, if you were in my shoes, you'd be freaking out as well. Kimi and Lewis were neck-to-neck to the point I was afraid either one of them (or maybe both) would crash out of the race!

And then they both didn't notice Nico Rosberg and Lewis went off-track and onto the grass which made almost cry because I was thinking he wouldn't finish the race.

Then Kimi spun and Lewis took the lead.

Finally Kimi went off-track and hit the wall, effectively ending his race. My heart goes out to him.


And the race was won by Lewis Hamilton.

I have to admit that for the first time in history, I squealed like a deranged fangirl for 4 good minutes.


WAY TO GO, LEWIS HAMILTON!


I would also like to add that I would like to have Lewis' children, thank you.


Oh, the image of Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Massa linking arms around each other as they watch their sons on the podium?
FREAKING PRICELESS.


I'm done rambling. You may resume with your normal lives and routines.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home