Sunday 16 March 2008

Ah, look at all the lonely people.


If something's not meant to be fixed, just leave it alone.


Even if it's a fancy guitar.


*faints*

Or a dying heart.


Don't try to fix it. It's meant to be that way.


Nothing's gonna change my world...even if things begin to break you or me, I will be here.

*****
Danny Cipriani and Mathew Tait, you know how much I love you both. I am so insanely proud and happy, despite the fact I couldn't watch the match because other people were busy watching Liverpool play Reading =( Show that Brian Ashton he's wrong!

Can't wait to see the repeat.


And JT...it's been ages since we last saw you score a goal. I missed that horribly.


Lewis, please win the race tomorrow. Get my racing bug back into gear =)


I think I want a cupcake.



I love cupcakes, Danny Cipriani, David Cook, John Terry, Lewis Hamilton and Mathew Tait.

*****
I want a haircut desperately, but some funny person said:
"Your hair's not long enough for you to cut"

0.0

So now if I want to cut my hair must fulfil a certain quota is it? -.-

Grrr....

*****
Busy week up ahead.

Monday - visit to Wisma Harapan, meeting with Abnormal Psych tutor, Child Development group meeting.
Tuesday - full day of class.
Wednesday - experiment to run, poster defense, Abnormal Psych poster to be done.
Thursday - holiday, but may have to finish works on the poster.
Friday - handing in of the poster and logbooks.
Saturday - sponsoring for prayers.


All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?

They belong here.

Currently listening to:
Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles.

Nothing quite beats the original, you know?

Except for the studio version he recorded. He reminds me so much of Toby Rand and Ryan Star. Hahaha, you should know why.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the mcr gambar!

where have you been nana i haven't spoken to you in about 413546354 years for some reason!

-aimee

17 March 2008 at 22:12  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Yes, the pic I stole from you!

Sorry-lah, I've been online and all, but a bit too late for my liking. Plus I've been camping in my friend's place to finish assignments.

I miss talking to you-lah =(

18 March 2008 at 00:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, you remember what your reaction was when you saw him break the guitar?

"OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! HE BROKE THE GUITAR, LYZZIE! IT'S ALL BROKEN!!1"

Hahaha, so cute to see your jaw drop that day. I couldn't help laughing.

Guitar Vandal! I'm calling him that now! Look how satisfied he is after breaking the guitar.

Take care-lah, you mad thing. I miss you, see you on Sunday or something. Coffee, cham, 'Cook', cheesecakes in store =)

18 March 2008 at 08:24  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - You damn rempit. Hahaha, oh my goodness...your reaction when little David forgot his words was better. Your jaw dropped lower than mine, okay?

The vandal. Shall report him for breaking my heart and the guitar.

I miss you too =(

Sunday should be good, darling! Can't wait for all the Cs on Sunday =D

18 March 2008 at 18:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home