Sunday 27 January 2008

As long as I got you now.

Amidst everything that went so well yesterday, my patience wore a little too thin to the point I cried.

But you.

You called to say "I love you".


And that was more than enough.


I'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way.

*****
So, for those of you who want to see pics from yesterday (hint: you get to see Miss Prospective Future!) go here.

The brother got engaged, for the uninitiated.

Photos mostly taken by me. Anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask, okay?

Our stuff = blue. Hers = red.


I still have the big fat cake at home, be jealous. Hahaha. Our entourage were eyeing the cake...scheming with a plan on who will carry the cake home to KL. Haha, hilarious, I tell you.


And oh, not many pics of me because I was busy snapping photos.

My favourite pics? The Davidoff one and the 7 trays together in our house. Plus the 9 trays in her place.


Quite randomly: I love Curtis Stone. Hahaha.


And yay to Chelsea! I love Juliano Belletti more and more now.

Not as much as I love you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home