Sunday 28 October 2007

Feel love. Peace. Panic. These are YOUR four minutes.

Okay. Chelsea, WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE SIX GOALS FOR?

Was it to make me feel less guilty of being a glutton?


They scored six goals at the Bridge. That's something that doesn't happen very often.

And guess what, people?

I fucking missed the game! I decided to let the mother watch her team play!!!


I'm so mad at myself!
I STILL HATE AVRAM GRANT!!!

But yay, to Drogba, Essien, Kalou, Joe, and Sheva!


And yes...the boys in Blue are back in business, y'all!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

Any loving moment???
If got, show me pics ya...
Hehehe
Was JT playing?
Is he injured or wat?

28 October 2007 at 23:59  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Not sure la...I think there were lots of loving moments, after all...6-0.

Will show you if I find any for sure.

JT didn't play, he's still injured. That stupid boy is like glass, I tell you.

29 October 2007 at 02:29  
Blogger Emma said...

Great match. Drogba's playing did all the talking!

Lampard had a very good game also.

Avram Grant's still a bugger, though.

31 October 2007 at 06:28  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Yeah, I watched the repeat on Sunday. Awesome match and awesome goals!

I'm very pleased for Didier after all that's happened. And I'm mighty pleased for Lampsy for assisting! It's a shame he didn't score a few of his own...but well, I'm sure he'd be banging goals soon enough!

My feelings for Avram Grant is still the same. It hasn't budged much,

31 October 2007 at 07:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home