Friday 22 June 2007

The gypsy continues to limp.




Not so smart, just trying my XnView for fun =)

Still a bit stupid, though.

*****
Knee still aches, I'm refusing to see any doctor until my assignments are done (meaning I'll see one on Monday if the problem still persists).

Oh yeah, short update. The Traipsing Gypsy shall be now known as The Limping Gypsy (temporarily-lah WTF?) until her knee gets better.

And she might not be updating until Sunday or Monday unless there's something worth updating about.

If in case you do miss her, eat a cookie/muffin/sundae in her honour. It would definitely make her happy.

*****
And is it just me, or does that Zachary Quinto (the guy who acts as Sylar in Heroes) look a lot like Cesc Fabregas, only much older?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were right! this IS an unusually short entry.

why is it that whne i have super long entries, yours will be short. and vice versa. hmmmm nice point to ponder on eh?

-aim

22 June 2007 at 23:11  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I told you. I never bluff since I'm honest. You said so yourself har?

At least your long entries make sense, mine half the time (okay, okay, all the time) don't!

Peha theory not working again today. =(

22 June 2007 at 23:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home