Thursday 21 June 2007

Je cherche des mots pour faire voir.



The past two days have been good (besides the unbearable knee ache). Things are back to normal between me, him and her. Life is good.

*****
Let's talk about people.

There are people who try to sway you from doing what you want.
"After this, go and eat some fruits"
-I wanted to have an ice-cream for dessert just now, but the mother swayed me by telling me to eat fruits (she didn't know I wanted an ice-cream by the way)-

There are people who are pretty much under the 'pot-kettle-black' category.
"You people are late. I see you talking and loitering outside and not coming for class! This is the worst class I've ever had to teach in the last 32 years of my teaching experience. Always coming in late!"
-She comes in late for class, never apologises, always nagging at us in the mornings. Really, how do you expect us to be happy when you're the cause of all this mess? We're under an authoritarian ruling and supressed from our right of freedom of speech-

There are people who just disturb the peace and order in your room and when you spot something amiss, you tell them and they tell you off.
"Eh why did you wrap my Chelsea book? It's not supposed to be wrapped! Why didn't you ask me first?"
"Just felt like wrapping whatever I wanted. Don't talk too much if not I will wrap and tape you, and send you to Ivory Coast by DHL"
-I notice the slightest bit of difference in my room and people think I wouldn't know. Mess it up and I'll kick up a fuss. You wouldn't like it if I destroyed your room now, would you?-

There are people who try to be funny, but fail miserably.
"What do you say when you see Joe Cole wearing a shirt full of holes?"
"What?"
"Holey Coley!"
-.-'
-I know. I told you I suck. Boo...-

There are people who try to be funny, and it ends up funny.
"You should get those shirts. One of it could say: Jose's bitch. And proud of it!"
"..."
"Or this: Chelsea's bitch. And proud of it! Then I could get one that says: Liverpool's bitch. And proud of it! Then, we could wear them when Chelsea play Liverpool! Whoever's team wins, is the bigger bitch!"
*giggles*
-So cute-lah you. Her royal bitchness!-

There are people who tend to leave you confused.
"Bloody fool"
-Some random guy thought it would be highly amusing to send me that message on Tagged (yes, one of those Friendster-like things) despite the fact he doesn't know me. In all honesty, I don't know who he is and I can't understand how people have fun by calling others "bloody fool". It's downright stupid and utterly rude. You should go see my authoritarian lecturer and she'd fix you up inside out-

There are people who make fun of you.
"Everything also blue, underwear and bra blue or not?"
-I only go all blue when Chelsea play =p so don't buy me those things you people intend to buy for me-

There are people who are encouraging and push you to better.
"Oi, don't be lazy. Get started on your work. If not how to get to Stamford Bridge-lah har?"
-I was doing random surveys in MySpace and this jumpy missy scolded me for being a procrastinator-

There are people who are like the little devil that sits on your shoulder.
"Buy-lah. Cheap only. Buy, buy, buy!"
-Idiot. Buy, buy, buy until no more money left! I'm broke, no thanks to you!-

There are people who are like your guardian angel.
"Eat fruits-lah oi. No ice-cream, you ate once this month so no more ice cream for you!"
-Making sure I stick to my eat-ice-cream-once-a-month policy. Such an angel-

Overall, there are different kinds of people. You meet them almost every other day, it's just that you don't know when you'll meet them and under what circumstances you'll see them. The point is, without these people, you would feel lost, lonely and pretty much insignificant and incomplete. They give you a sense of who you are and what you do. More importantly, they make your life more colourful than it already is.

*****
Currently listening to:
Who Am I? - Will Young.

This is serious business. I need to do some bit of soul-searching badly. Something's just not right yet.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home