Thursday 19 April 2007

Short note.

*Chelsea won. 4-1. No last minute goals, thank you.
*My MC100 paper was okay, but the essay part...
*I was fangirling someone. No no, not a footballer or musician [we'll come to that later]. Someone-lah.
*Oh, my tutor knows we think he's cute. Seriously vain.
*I want to marry Blake Lewis. Mate, don't steal! Share can, steal cannot!

SOMEONE I know said I have a thing with people's hair. Apparently I like swishy-swashy hair. I think she's blind.

Oh where were we? Oh yes, Blake. I have short-term memory, forgive me please.


So, when he was in the bottom three, mate and I obviously got very jumpy-lah. I tell you, if JT fall down also we will somewhat panic.
So then, in the spirit of fangirlism, we wanted to give him a big, fat hug just to comfort him.

My mum said he'll be saved. True enough.

Then he wiped Lakisha's tears. I honestly don't know why she was crying when the sissy left.
0.0


He has very nice fingers. Oh, did I mention I like people's hands?
I wish I was in her shoes.
*starts crying*


Fangirl mode just went sky high.

And yes, we contemplated kidnapping him and marrying him. And doing rather unmentionable things to him [well, me only actually]. Haha.

*****
Seeing him wipe her tears made me remind myself of someone who used to do that for me.

Still does it.

The only person I know who'd always say I'm not stupid even when I've done the most ridiculous things in the world.
The only person I know who'd make fun of me but supports whatever I do.
The only person I know who'd just listen to my rants regardless of how many times I've talked about it.

Last week, when I was down to the point that I felt as though I dug my own grave, he pulled me out of it.
He wiped my tears and told me that I was not wrong in doing what I did.

I don't understand what's so fascinating about my hair to him. I just told him I was planning to cut my hair like Victoria Beckham and he protested.
I don't understand why he's always saying I am not fat. I just told him I'm going on a diet and he told me that he wanted to poke my eyeballs. Oi, I'm the one who pokes people. Not you.
I don't understand why I know I can count on him even the situation is bad. I screwed up big time and he's always there not to scrutinise, but to empathise.

I heart you.

*****
Meh, I've been single for far too long. I need someone.

If you're anything like Blake Lewis [or if you are him, for that matter], it would be an advantage.

Haha.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You pervert.

I'll wipe your tears even when I'm old and strapped to a wheelchair!

You know I heart you too.


And my God, your taste in men is terrible.
You like blondies now?

You've changed. A lot.

I still heart you though =)

19 April 2007 at 21:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write really crazy and sweet things. That's just you and that makes you special =)

His fingers are scary. But yes, he's cute.

Oh yeah, Paolo Nutini's gorgeous ain't he?

Yes, you and your strange fetish for skinny people.

*starts crying*

HAHAHAHA!

For the love of God, people, hook her up with someone already! She's getting very emotional lately. She needs a man to annoy.

=P

19 April 2007 at 21:53  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

JX - Bout time I heard from you here.

*pokes*

Girlfriend won't have green eyes ke?

Wheelchair also? So thoughtful.

Eh, That MGP is a blondie what? Hot, I like.

*sticks out tongue in anger*


Mar - Thank you, I'm touched =)

His fingers are nice! You know I like to see people's hands and fingers.

Paolo Nutini's amazing. Plus, he's skinny and that is something.

Skinny people deserved to be loved. Unless they're anorexics and doing it to themselves, then no, I despise them.

=P

Meh, you! I want a man to annoy???

Hmmph!

19 April 2007 at 22:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give up.

You're officially crazy.

You seriously need a man.

Oh yeah, good game despite the brick incident. Stupid West Ham fan!

Love you!

19 April 2007 at 22:55  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Scouserlysa - I'm NOT crazy!

I hate you all. Grrrr...


Yeah, haven't seen the goals yet. Not so free-lah. How sad.

West Ham fans need a slap.

Love you too =)

19 April 2007 at 22:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea yea yea
Go go go for our Blakelicious
He is eye-candy, he's yummy, he's delicious, He's our BLAKELICIOUS!!!
Sluuurrrrrp Hehehehe

Awwwww the tears wiping...that's toooooooo sweeeeeeet of him.
Urrggh y is he making us go ke-ra-zee over him?

*touching my forehead*
I think I'm having Blakefever.

Kekekeke

19 April 2007 at 23:01  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Sylvien - Meh, we got so many diseases la. First was Toby Rand disease, now Blakefever?

You pervert. Haha. Oh well, I'm no better-lah.

He's so sweet. I'm gonna start crying now.

(as though he's going to come wipe my tears)

And everything about Blake is amazing. His eyes.

Yikes I'm going cuckoo!

*screams, runs away and hides*

19 April 2007 at 23:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer!

how could you?!

blake does not fit in our category of desirable Eeeees

and he's not cute lah...

we shant go after american idols!

gaaaah!

-twin

20 April 2007 at 20:04  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - He's cute okay.

There are a lot of people who don't fit in our Eeees...like Keanu Reeves and Kaka!

What about Clay Aiken? We can go after him...right?

*scratches head and goes to sleep*

20 April 2007 at 21:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home