Thursday 26 April 2007

Pictures.

I am super bored and jobless. And hungry.
*wails*

Pictures. You know the drill. Rants and views of the game, go HERE.


He looks like a happy little boy. You just want to squeeze him.


Don't ask what this pic is doing here. I'm NOT saying.




The blue people.


Bellamy and Lampsy. *aiks, cannot see the moustache-lah*


Joe scores! Whee! He's back!


It's about time. World, Joe Cole is back. Beware!


NO. That's NOT why I posted this up. Jose telling them to get on with the show.


We love Joe Cole.


Hehe. Kalou. He's cute.


I never knew they are THAT graceful in the air.


I like this pic. Shorty Maka VS Lanky Crouchy.


Ooh...half-naked Lampsy! *drools* Told you they'll swap shirts with each other.


More of shirtless Lampsy.


Not that many pics. How sad.


P/S: Random thought. Doesn't Jose look like a school teacher?
(Well, at least it's better than what my dad said. To him, Jose looks like Mr. Bean. He and Arsene Wenger need to get their eyes checked)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you know they were gonna swap shirts? :p crazy thing

-aim

26 April 2007 at 18:27  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I just know-lah. Haha!

I'm NOT crazy.

26 April 2007 at 19:05  
Blogger adr1an said...

i . hate . joe . cole

27 April 2007 at 15:05  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Adrian - What is wrong with Joe Cole?

Oh, I know. He scored against your club.

I. Heart. Joe. Cole

WHEE!!!

27 April 2007 at 15:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home