Thursday 26 April 2007

Update.

It's going to be a long post. You have been warned.

I had three bad omens hanging above me before the Chelsea game.

Bad omen number 1: They showed the phantom goal.
After the ManU-Milan game, they had a discussion on the next semi-final game and they showed the phantom goal of 2005 from Luis Garcia. Stupid Garcia. He needs a slap.

Bad omen number 2: I saw Stevie G's face when I was helping the parents clean up the kitchen.
I don't know why the parents had this sudden interest of cleaning the kitchen yesterday, and they asked me to help. And they used old newspapers to cover up stuff from getting dirty. And as I was laying the papers on the things, there was a paper which had Stevie G staring straight at me. Scary, okay?

Bad omen number 3: Jordin Sparks sang You'll Never Walk Alone.
I was thinking of a different song, but at the same time I remembered that YNWA is actually a song from a musical or movie (can't remember which) and Liverpool adopted this as their anthem. So I just waited for her to sing it. True enough, it WAS the Liverpool anthem. At that time, I was wondering if Jordin knew of the existence of Liverpool Football Club and if she secretly supported them.

I kept muttering "Bad omen!" throughout her entire performance (which I must say was the best of the whole lot).


Eh, I was worried-lah oi. Liverpool ain't an easy team to beat. We've had issues with them.


So, with that, I was up. Thinking of the score and scorer(s).

*****
I didn't go to sleep because I wasn't sleepy. So I stayed up and listened to Mika. My mother thought Mika is a weird singer. Haha. On a totally unrelated note, I like Relax (Take It Easy).

2 AM comes. Listened to all the commentators rant. Complaining how STUPID Lampsy is. It's okay. I think he is sometimes. Glorifying Stevie G. Uh-huh.

I messaged Scouser and told her of my score predictions. I messaged Aimee to get out of bed.

When the game finally started, I was feeling hungry and all I could think about was the nasi lemak my dad bought earlier. Tempted to eat.

But they made me hungry. I don't know how but they somewhat managed to make me think of food.

And I was looking at Pepe Reina, and I started laughing because of the fact he and the Scouser share the same birthday. No wonder she loves Liverpool so much.

They had so many chances, but they didn't take it.

And why wasn't Xabi "I-look-a-lot-like-Duncan-James" Alonso booked for kicking Mikel in the groin? That was like seeing Rooney stamping on Riccy's groin. Ouch. No more Happy Father's Day-lah. So pitiful.

Then, when I saw Riccy pass the ball (he just keeps getting better and better) to Didier and he passed to it to Joe, I knew my score predictions were going to come true and someone was about to owe me ice-cream and lunch.

*does victory dance*

I predicted Joe Cole to score. And my score was 1-0.

Wah, I saw Lampsy attempting to score, okay?
Stupid meh?
No what. Terror.

And then it rained. ASTRO decoder decided to be funny. Services temporarily unavailable.
Two games in the span of four days. God really is playing tricks with me.

Of all the games, this one?
It didn't rain during the game yesterday. Why today?

God cannot be a ManU fan. Who wants to be associated with the Devil?

Second half, rain stops and Liverpool attacked like crazy. Someone finally woke up. Nudging doesn't work, I'll try poking next time.

Was laughing at Crouchy. Wah, Daniel Agger damn annoying okay. Handball. I got lost and confused along the way.


Final score: Chelsea 1 Liverpool 0.
I rate them 8/10.
MOTM = Didier Drogba/Joe Cole.

Best players of the day: Riccy. Lampsy. Didier. Joey. Paulo (yes, yes, I'm surprised he's here).

And again, the handball thing happened outside the penalty area, so why was Jose saying it was a penalty?

The Curse of Arsene Wenger has struck Jose.

0_0

As much as I think he is a genius, at times I think he's just shooting himself in the foot.

Still, he is Jose Mourinho. Every inch human and cursed with selective myopia.

*****
Pictures later. I'm not that cruel.

So next Wednesday, Chelsea take on Liverpool at Anfield. I am scared, but I am going to stay optimistic.

And did I tell you my brother's birthday is on next Wednesday and he supports Liverpool?

No more bad omens for one week, please.

*****
Currently listening to:
Relax (Take It Easy) - Mika.

Scared, it's as if I'm terrified. Are you scared, are we playing with fire?



Oh P/S: Bellamy's moustache made me laugh. I have no idea why. It just did.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crazy thing. You know why I LOVE YOU.

Posts like this. If only people could understand you for things like this.

*loves*


Bad omens and all, we won. Haha.
(and yes, Jordin's version of YNWA was WAH, BLOODY POWERFUL OI!)

Haha! You predicted Joey would score? Crazy. I can't believe you did. How did you know? =P

Xabi should've been yellow-carded. But we were quite lucky too, the ref only showed one yellow card throughout the game.

God IS testing your faith in so many ways, so have a little patience okay?

Still, he is Jose Mourinho. Every inch human and cursed with selective myopia.

HAHAHA! Bloody hilarious. I can't believe he said it was a penalty.
*cringes*
Outside the box, where got penalty? So embarrassing, I got a lot of stick from people for that okay?

LOL at Bellamy's moustache. Crazy thing.

26 April 2007 at 21:02  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mar LCA - Flattering much?

I love you too.

*loves*


Her performance was amazing. I went "Bloody hell bad omen! Jordin's singing YNWA!". And my mum laughed at me for saying it. Haha.

I did. Before the game and when Chelsea was attacking, I kept asking Lysa "If Joe scored, you owe me lunch and ice-cream!". I think he heard me and he didn't disappoint. =)

Lucky us. Can you imagine no Didier or Joey for the second leg? I hope NO ONE gets booked during the second leg! That would be horrible!

He is. I am, slowly but surely. =)

I know! Thank got no one saw that part with me. If not, I'd be getting A LOT of stick from people I know. Seriously embarrassing.

He just shot himself in the foot.

I can't help it. It was funny. I don't know why, but it just was. Haha!

26 April 2007 at 21:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home