Saturday 28 April 2007

Funny folks.

The parents (the father especially) are trying to be funny with me.

I don't know what possessed the father that he decided that all of us (minus the brother) would go for this HomeDeco Expo thing at the Convention Center. He clearly stated that he wanted to leave the house at 9 AM today.

Guess what?

We left at 11:15 instead. He woke up late (as usual) and blames us for being late. Hmmph.

I tell you. He should go alone-lah for this kind of expo. I don't like anything there also. Except for the pretty Samsung flat screen LCD TV and Sony Cybershot cameras.

We walked and walked, looking at random electrical appliances. Vacuum cleaners, flat screen TVs, and washing machines. One in the house not enough meh?

Then we saw bathroom equipments. Taps, sinks, jacuzzis, bath tubs, and other random things.

And we stopped to see this LG booth, and they were selling the handphones. LG Chocolate phones were for sale. *drools* Pretty baby.

And that point, the father asked me if I wanted one. I told him that we should think about it and go back tomorrow and buy it then.

Then...we saw locks, doors, grills, roof tiles and lights. By then, I felt as though my legs were going to give way and fall off at any point.

And the mate was thinking of what she should ask the entire ManUre squad to sign for her if they held an autograph session when they came by to KL. And that will happen in another 3 months' time. Crazy girl. She also contemplated of giving Rooney a hug and declare her love for him. Madness.

At least that made me forget my tired legs for a while.

And the mother and I bought pretty shoes. They were from Indonesia. Really pretty. I show you all tomorrow.

I love Paolo Nutini, he just knows New Shoes is the right song for me.


The father decided that we're going back there tomorrow. I need to rest my legs-lah oi.


Too tired to post pictures of the shoes. I'll post them tomorrow along with something else I am supposed to get.
Hint: It's the cause of the orgasms in the morning =p

Chelsea game now. See you folks later.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home