Saturday 21 April 2007

Done and dusted.

Exams are over. Bye bye HELP.
For two weeks.

*****
Could not find the CDs I wanted, so I bought Paolo Nutini instead.

=)

*****
The parents were filling up a survey for the Holland Film Festival thing.

One of the questions went:
"When you see the word 'Holland', what comes to your mind?"

Mother answered:
Tulips, windmills, orange, and Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Father answered:
Malacca.


Why didn't anyone ask me to fill the survey up? I would have glorified Arjen Robben and Khalid Boulahrouz and Robin van Persie.

Haha.

My mother rocks.

*****
Oh, they don't have CDs from 911, but they have CDs from Stephen Gately???


What. The. Hell?


Mission continues. Hmmph.

Toodles. I'm going to bed.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! twin you're hilarious!

"people you can poke"?? wtf! wanna spread abuse around lah is it?

:( no more moving mikey icon. but "MCR-loving twin" will suffice :)

21 April 2007 at 10:53  
Blogger minxie said...

the good senior??? rofl. does that mean its time to bully you silly? haha.

21 April 2007 at 11:59  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - HAHA! I'm not the one poking now you see. I have people to do it for me.

=P

Will try to do something bout the icons. Poor moving Mikey icon. He deserves to be here.


Minxie - Wsn't sure what to put for you. Maybe I'll change it to the minxie senior can?

No! Don't bully me! Have you forgotten bout the anti-bully thing?

*pokes and runs away*

21 April 2007 at 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen Gately??? WTF?

MO-lover sure would like to hear that her gay singer's CD is still available AFTER 7 YEARS!

Btw, do they still have the Moffatts?

=P

P/S: Your mother rocks-lah! I mean RVN? Seriously. Haha!

I would have answered "the dumb blonde Dirk Kuyt".

You know I would. Hahaha!

21 April 2007 at 13:19  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Scouserlysa - I know what you mean!!!

Lilee was pleased. I told her about the issue and she just laughed at me. Hmmph. She needs a slap.

Not sure if I saw their CDs, but I saw that SameSame, if it makes any difference.

Mengada-ness.

P/S: I told her to put that down, and she just remembered about him that time, so she wrote it down. Of course, she had to ask me for the spelling-lah.

I know you'd do that. It's you anyway, nothing exceptional about your answers.

21 April 2007 at 13:23  
Blogger Emma said...

Yep, I would have said Robben, totally. Windmills and clogs, Van Persie and Van der Sar also come into mind.

21 April 2007 at 22:00  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Emma - I had clogs, van Persie, Robben, windmills, and Boulahrouz and tulips and the colour orange in mind.

They should have asked me. I ciuld've been in the running for tickets for the Holland Film Festival, instead of my parents.

Hmmph.

22 April 2007 at 01:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home