Sunday 7 February 2010

You can go higher.

I should let you guys know that I'm only updating once a week. Or when I feel like it.


Anyway, the wedding ceremony and reception went well. I had a ridiculously great time with my family and friends. Truly an unforgettable night.
I danced for almost four hours straight. Even my college mates couldn't get me to dance at our prom. This shocked everyone. I am still getting teased about it by my family. Well, there's always a first for everything.

It's like three years ago, I got into this huge fight with my extended family and we ended up not speaking for about a year. Now, we're back to where we started - on the right foot, hitting the right notes.

If you were in my shoes, you would know how much this means to me.

*****
In other exciting news, I won passes to see Kris Allen on Monday. Sent the FIRST text through of the FIRST hour of the ticket giveaways on the FIRST day, which was on the FIRST of February.

FIRST, OKAY.


It was like the feeling I had in 2006 and 2009 all over again. NOTHING can take that away from me.

I'm going to enjoy good music with good friends.

Nothing can top that.


Will write a nice, lengthy recap of the show after Monday.


*****
Oh! I got a job interview on Tuesday! WISH ME LUCK!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

7 February 2010 at 19:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home