Friday 29 January 2010

So hot out of the box.


I am wearing this for a wedding tomorrow. My new dress and my new boots.

Talk about being ~pretty and ~edgy in the same sentence. I know I'm not pretty, but sometimes I like to attempt to be pretty.

I tried the dress on with the boots and paraded them around in front of my mother and she said "YOU SHOULD WEAR THE BOOTS TOMORROW. YOU LOOK GREAT!".

That made me feel good for some odd reason.


As you can see, this is clearly a pointless post. Nothing much to say, other than Kris Allen is coming to town on the 8th of February. I want to go and hang out with my mates. It's good to know music unites and strengthens friendship. That's the power of music.

1 Comments:

Blogger theblackdolphin said...

Looking good...

30 January 2010 at 00:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home