Wednesday 18 November 2009

Procrastinating now!

THREE WEEKS UNTIL I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY DEGREE.

I am currently loving the fact I've transformed my living room into my new bedroom. My room is not a nice place to sleep in at the moment. It is an organised mess that I can sleep in. Heck, I can still stack things on the bed and still have the space to sleep.

Uh, in case you haven't noticed, my bed is a super-single bed and I'm not exactly cute-sized.
I know my father insists that I am a midget, but NO. Have you seen me in real-life?

But seriously, I just can't sleep there. My couch is a far comfortable spot to sleep on.

My dining table is now my new workstation.

I probably am annoying the shit out of my family for making this place mine, but it's only for a few days.


I sleep at god-forsaken hours and wake up with a persisting headache and backache, so much so my friends are cracking bed-breaking jokes with me. Dirty minds.

My dad keeps me company while I do my work downstairs but he's constantly telling me to sleep. I'm half-tempted to tell him that I will sleep when I die, but I risk earning a slap from him.

My mother supplies me copious amounts of coffee or Neslo. She completely understands my need of a caffeine fix. Or two. Or ten. Or 82928877156340.

My best friends have been nothing short of awesome. They share the tears, laughter and smiles. Oh, and music too.

Why am I still doing this?


It's because I LOVE IT.


Currently listening to:
Think of Me - The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.

I've been listening to this on repeat and it struck me so hard that it made me cry so much yesterday. I fell in love when I was arguing about The Phantom of the Opera with a boy who was a year older than me. It still makes me smile when I think of our 'creative discussion', how amused and frustrated we were with each other.

7 years and still hurts like a brick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home