Saturday 12 September 2009

You can go higher!

For those of you wondering where the heck I've been the last couple days, here's a gist of a VERY long story, brought to you in style using bullets:

- David Michael went to Singapore for four days.
- THE FINAL SEMESTER OF MY FINAL YEAR OF MY DEGREE PROGRAMME STARTED.
- Yes, that seriously needed to be typed in caps.
- I got a haircut. No, I'm not showing you how I look like now.
- I have a ear infection, where both my ears are currently swollen and it causing me to have a bloody high fever. Apart from that, I also can't move my jaw much because any movement made hurts my ears. Therefore, no laughing, screaming, talking, chewing, biting, burping (you'd be surprised as to how this affects my swollen ears) and sleeping.

So yeah, the last bit pretty much sums up the week. Most of you kind of know I'm a music junkie and as a result of the ear infection, I can't listen to music because I can feel my ear drums vibrating.

I'm getting better, though.


Since I won't be here for quite a bit, have a young David Archuleta singing Edwin McCain's I Could Not Ask For More.

Now, I know most of you do NOT like him, I can get that, but seriously, listen to him sing this. He looks like he's barely 13 in this video and his voice...I have no words.


In short, this child? HE IS AMAZING. HE IS ADORABLE AND RANDOM. HE IS PRECIOUS.

Ma, I know you like him and want to trade me for him, so can you get him to sing this at my wedding? If I ever get married-lah, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home