Tuesday 1 September 2009

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO A SPECIAL SOMEONE.

Dear best friend,

I love you.

You're the rock I lean on.
You're the one who brings me coffee when I can't get up.
You're the one who puts the light out when I go to sleep.
You're my condition, my solution, my way back every time.
You're my calling, my way out, all the things I'm about.

You're my gravity.

Happy birthday, ma.

Come September next year, I'll take you to see Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford, okay?

I love you as much as 'adik' loves lettuce.


Truck load of love, hugs, kisses and pouts from your daughter,
~RH/The Anodynous One~

P/S: Stay smart, ma. Smart people stick together to kick the stupid people's asses. Ha!

My mother knows me too well to understand EVERYTHING I mentioned in this greeting. That is just how awesome she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home