Monday 31 August 2009

OMG WHAT? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Dear Skizzy,

Happy 22nd birthday, love.

You are downright the snarkiest one amongst us and this pleases me so much because you're probably one of the few people who actually get me, not on a surface level, but in general.

You would take time to comfort me by telling me a random dirty joke or say something really sassy, which is ALWAYS the way to go with me.

You make fun of my loves and hates, but it's never the annoying kind of 'making fun' that everyone else is accustomed to.

You make statements that are so ridiculous, it just sticks.

I love you, I would take the bat for you in an instant because I know you'd do the same for me.

We'll always have our "The Anthemic Tanning Bed" joke. Yes, we will.

Sempiternally.


Lots of love,
~RH~


P/S: Picspam of doom to come when my brother returns David Michael to me on Thursday when he gets back from Singapore, okay?


Teaser of what's to come:


Oh, um, I'm fasting? So, I won't tell you EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Maybe later, who knows?


WELL MEOW THERE, PRECIOUS LITTLE DRUMMER BOY AND LITTLE KITTEN.

Good things come to those who wait, so be patient, love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!


I LOVE YOU.

THANK YOU!!!

6 September 2009 at 10:06  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Oh you.

I'LL DO YOUR PICSPAM SOON, OKAY?


LOVE YOU!

12 September 2009 at 14:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home