Wednesday 29 July 2009

Four-for-one.

Hey, you four?

I've been single for four years. That's a record.

It's okay. I am happy. I will find that one true thing. Sooner or later.

I celebrated that record last night and on Sunday.

You people know how shoes, books and stationery, and food are the answers to all my problems.

Luis Garcia drinks Sangria. FACT.


Best tandoori and naan combo ever.


I cannot function without these pens. I am not lying.


My NEW gladiator shoes, which actually came in my size. Unlike people, I can wait for most things. Delayed gratification is the way to go. YES.

So, do not worry about me. Your calls, texts, online messages keep me intact and not wanting to burst into tears or spontaneously combust.

I learn a lot from him. Don't fret.


Thank YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU. Just for being yourselves.


With people like you four, who needs silly boys with the four-letter word called 'LUST' written on their foreheads?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home