Friday 31 July 2009

Mat rempits, how I loathe you.

MYTH: Mat rempits are to be exalted and have films made in their honour.
FACT: Mat rempits are the scum of society. They deserve nothing.

MYTH: Mat rempits are misunderstood and they can help prevent crimes.
FACT: Mat rempits are not misunderstood and they cause majority of the crimes here.

MYTH: I like mat rempits.
FACT: I EFFING LOATHE MAT REMPITS.


Why am I talking about this now?

Thanks to this stupid minah rempit, the following things happened while we took my mother to the hospital for a blood test:
01. As a result of her incessant honking at nothing, my dad turned around for a split-second to see what was going on and did not see the Satria in front of him stopped to give way to another driver to overtake, therefore knocking into the back of said Satria.

02. As a result of the knock, I fell forwards and hit my right arm on the driver's seat. Right now, my right arm is STILL sore to the point I can't lift the arm up.

03. As a result of the knock, the Satria was damaged in the sense that it needed a new paint job. My dad came back and asked me for RM50 so that he could pay the man as he had no small change.

04. As a result of the knock and this STUPID FUCKING REMPIT, my arm is hurt, my dad's car is slightly damaged and I am broke.

05. As a result of all these things, I was NOT able to buy this pretty set of Staedtler fineliner pens that cost RM52. I have been holding out on getting this fineliner pen set because of a lack of financial resources on my end.

So near, yet so far. =(

If this rempit had no space to ride her motorcycle during the morning traffic, I wouldn't have minded her honking because she has a legitimate reason.


BUT NO.

SHE WAS HONKING AT NOTHING. SHE ONLY HONKED PERSISTENTLY BECAUSE SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO NOTICE SHE WAS COMING AND THAT THEY SHOULDN'T KNOCK INTO HER.


THERE WAS AMPLE OF SPACE FOR HER TO GO THROUGH AMIDST THE INSANE TRAFFIC. SHE HAD NO REASON TO HONK SO MUCH.


FUCK YOU, REMPITS. YOU CAUSE NOTHING BUT PAIN.

PAIN IN MY ARMS.
PAIN IN MY ASS.
PAIN IN MY POCKETS.

OUCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home