Friday 24 July 2009

I was only faithful by day.

Hello, world. I know I fail in terms of updating and I sincerely apologise for that.

It's just that playing Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 is far more exciting than typing an entry. It's a lot easier to kill the villains than to think of what exactly I should type for an entry.


This is going to be a random and pointless entry that has a little bit of fangirling in it.

You have been warned.


Remember Michael Johns?


Besides David Cook, he is one of my favourite American Idol contestants. I remembered him as 'the hot Australian guy'.


He can sing. Looks good. Australian. What's not to like?

He sings beautiful songs that (sometimes) make me cry.

I threw a hissy fit when he got eliminated way too early on the show because he deserved to be somewhere in the top 4.


But he is doing well and has an album out (which I simply cannot get my hands on because IT IS NOT SOLD HERE).

Anyway, back to my real story now. Because my favourite person on the show said he likes Arsenal FC, May and I made it our personal mission to find out which team 'the glossy Aussie' likes.

Yesterday, we discovered the long-awaited answer to our question.


HE IS A CHELSEA FAN. YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH ME.


He was at the Chelsea-Inter Milan match in LA and he sang the national anthem.

OH MY GOD.

HE WAS WITH MY CHELSEA BOYS AND JOSE MOURINHO.



HELL YES. I AM VICTORIOUS.



To channel my inner Skizzy the Scouse chick:
MIKE JOHNS IS A CHELSEA FAN, WHATEVER YOU SAY IS INVALID.


Sorry, I wrote this because I have been loathing myself the last few weeks and I wanted to post something that made me happy to take my mind off the problems I'm having.

I'll be okay. Don't I always end up okay?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

To channel my inner Skizzy the Scouse chick:
MIKE JOHNS IS A CHELSEA FAN, WHATEVER YOU SAY IS INVALID.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Excuse me, we have the Jolie as our fan okay?

You can take your Will Ferrell and go.

(Wish you were here, betch)

25 July 2009 at 20:33  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - You can take your Samuel L. Jackson while we take Charlize Theron and Renee Zellweger and go.

(5-0 OMG CRAZY OR WHAT)

26 July 2009 at 23:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home