Saturday 18 July 2009

I know it won't come in a shotglass.

"You know what? Boys like that 'stalker boy' go from girl to girl until they get lucky"
"Too bad you were the flavour of the month of May"
"Flavour of the month"
"Uh-huh. Sorry, love"
"It's okay. I hope I was some chocolate-flavoured dessert though. You know, since you said I was the flavour of the month of May"
"I am amazed. You're usually bawling over something related to football or that Jembalang fellow, but you NEVER cry over a boy in your love life"
"I find it a complete waste of time. Boys who break your heart aren't worth your tears"
"You speak the truth"
"You bet I do!"
"Still, it sucks"
"May, it's okay if it didn't work out. I have plenty of things to be happy and thankful for this year"
"You really paid attention to what the priest said, huh? Have you spoken to Buddha yet?"
"HAHAHAHAHA. He came to me and said I'm awesome"
"You are and you definitely deserve better than boys"
"If I were Baloo and Mowgli were a girl, I would totally go back to the man-village and smack her senses and make her live in the jungle and be a good jungle citizen"
"See? You're crazy-awesome. Stay that way, unless you're in public"
"Note taken, ma'am"
"Besides, I have a new lover for you"
"Kiko Macheda?"
"COUGAR!"
"What? Oh, so I can't look but you can?"
"You like older men so stick to this guy, you would love him"

"VERY APPROPRIATE SONG. BUT I WOULD CHANGE IT TO DR.PEPPER!"
"What? WHY?"
"Suramerayamajja pamadatthana veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami (I undertake the precept to refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs which lead to carelessness). The priest also told me this"
"WHEN DID YOU EVER LISTEN TO THIS PRECEPT? I KNOW YOU DON'T"
"WHO'S GONNA BUY THE DRINKS? UH, YOU, BITCH!"
"Hush, bench! You shouldn't be corrupting me anyway!"
"Oh no, you didn't!"
"Yes"
"Whatever"
"You know I love you"
"You're lucky the feeling is mutual"
"Thank you for being overly concerned over my non-existent love life, but I am alright"
"I know. I just...it's like my maternal instincts just kicked a gear up now that I'm a mother. I'm extra protective of people I love"
"I know you are, but it's okay. I am okay. If I am not, I'll call you"
"Just call my name, babe, and I'll be there"
"This was our theme song back in Form 2"
"I miss those days"
"This song has never struck a chord with me that hard until the day MJ died"
"I cried when people sang this or when I heard the original on the radio"
"You and me both"
"Sigh. Shows how far we've come and how long we've known each other"
"And now I feel old"
"You're still older than me, so it's all good"
"You're definitely better than okay, Schnitzel"
"I told you. I'm a tough cookie"
"ENOUGH WITH THE PUNS"
"You're quick"
"And sleepy"
"Okay, I'm off to bed"
"Just know I'm here whenever you need me, I'll wait for you"
"And look who's talking about puns"
"FINE. You know what to do"
"Yes"
"Good night and remember, I love you"
"Good night to you too. Love you!"


Note: I don't drink Jack Daniels. She just thought the song was apt given my current situation. The talk of priests and Buddhist precepts were some things I observed from a visit to commemorate the dearly departed. Please do not question my faith in my religion or whatever that is related to it. You do not know me well enough to know my stand on things to base your illogical and invalid assumptions. You can take your morals and preach it to someone else. Baskets. This is merely a conversation fueled heavily on crack made of chocolate and wine (the latter was obviously meant for her) just for laughs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mar Adams said...

I am kick-ass awesome right?

I love you and nothing's going to change that.

Also, if Mowgli were a girl, her name would be Malarveli.

DRINK IT UP, SUCKER!

20 July 2009 at 02:34  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - YOU ARE KICK-ASS AWESOME TO THE POWER OF INFINITY AND BEYOND!

Love you too.

THAT IS THE QUOTE OF THE SEASON, RIGHT THERE.

I am sober. Shut up.

21 July 2009 at 23:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home