Saturday 4 July 2009

I flailed. Hard.

I JUST FINISHED MY ETHICS PAPER AND I COME HOME TO THIS BEING POSTED ON MY TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS.


THIS HAPPENED.

MY TWO FAVOURITE PEOPLE ON STAGE. RYAN SINGING 'TIME OF MY LIFE' TO DAVID.


CAN YOU TELL I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY?



I have been wanting to see them on tour TOGETHER since May of last year. I got my wish and now this happens. It's kind of insane, I can't even put it in words.


For the last two days, I have been crying because I was just so upset over things that weren't even my fault.

After seeing that video, I am crying happy tears. My cheeks are hurting from this stupid grin I have on my face. My heart is swelling of happiness.


David Cook and Ryan Star, I freaking love you with every fibre of my being. Keep on being the awesome and amazing people that you are. You two have no idea how much you make me happy just seeing that. I am lucky to have had the chance to have some kind of contact with either one of you. Thank you for the experience and thank you for this. I may be living vicariously through other people's videos but just knowing that I had the similar chance of that is good enough for me.

Thank you for making me smile again.

*sleeps with this*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home