Friday 26 June 2009

It's getting harder every night.

Sometimes, I don't get people who don't sort their priorities right but call me unassertive.

The other day, we watched videos on exorcism. I was a little scared.

But today, I saw something that was even scarier than that.


THIS FUCKING SCARED ME MORE THAN THE EXORCISM VIDEOS I SAW IN CLASS.


Someone once said that they would love to see me make out with another girl, which made me pull a 'pretty' face (by 'pretty', I mean WTF). This person insinuated that I supported gay rights, therefore I was gay.

WHAT KIND OF SHITTY FUCKED UP LOGIC IS THAT?

HELLO, I CAN BE FUCKING STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW AND STILL VOUCH FOR GAY RIGHTS!


I make friends with EVERYONE, even with the guards or petrol pump attendants. It's something I learnt from my parents.

I have friends who are homosexuals and it sickens me to see what they have to go through everyday. They are the bravest people I know for putting up with shit like this. It's not easy living in a place where everyone looks at you like you have a disease. As you can clearly see in the video, homosexuality is treated like it's a fucking disease.

I do not fucking care if any of my friends are gay. I chose to be friends with you because of the respect you give me as another human being. I DO NOT LOOK AT YOUR STATUS, SEXUALITY, OR RELIGION TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU NEITHER DO I HAVE AN APPLICATION FORM WHERE YOU CAN TICK WHATEVER THAT IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE.

I was chatting with an old school friend of mine recently and she told me that the school's discipline is going down the drain. Guess what she said when I asked her what was the cause?

"Too many lesbian couples in our school"

Um, hi, I hate to tell you this, but it's not 1999 anymore. FUCKING GROW UP.

So what if there are couples in school? It's their time to be curious. That doesn't make them the REAL misfits.

Are they causing fights? Are they stealing things? Are they vandalising school property?

NO. NO. NO.


Homosexuals are people too. They have rights, just like you and me.


If you asked little 14-year-old Roxy what her stand on this matter is, she would tell you that she is homophobic. Why? Because it has been drilled in her head by school authorities that HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF YOU GOT CAUGHT.

Fast forward three years later, she will tell you that whatever she learnt from them was wrong. IT'S NOT A SIN. GROW UP AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS, FOOL.

She still supports and vouches for gay rights.


It's okay if you don't agree with what I believe in. Just don't treat them like bloody outcasts or that they have been possessed by Satan for them to commit such acts.


If ANYONE ever insinuates that I am gay and that's why I support the cause again, I will give it to you where it hurts the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home