Sunday 21 June 2009

Guess who's back?

Yeah, yeah. Little baby David Michael is home.

He is no longer ill and works like a charm now.

His not-so little irresponsible mother has since repented and will no longer abuse her child.

*****
In other jolly news, I am rather pleased with my midterm results for this semester. I never expected such good results considering I was working under pressure with lots of assignments to complete AND my parents running around looking after my brother.

Oh, didn't you hear? My brother turned English by breaking his fifth metatarsal toe on his right foot. Oh well, I guess that comes in the territory of sharing the same birthday as David Beckham. Heh.

So, that good news of my results just makes me feel so damn good about myself. Not to the point of being cocky or anything, I do know that studying at the very last minute isn't a good thing ALL THE TIME. I learnt to not take things like these for granted.

So, this is where I make a promise to myself. Starting this week, I will spend time in the library, making notes and studying for my finals. I will return home from college and spend an hour or two watching old Disney animated films to de-stress myself and normal nightly studying service is resumed.

Plans fail and falter, but I'll make sure this one works.


ONE MORE SEMESTER TO GO AND I WILL BE DONE. UK, WAIT FOR ME NEXT YEAR!



Currently listening to:
Declaration - David Cook.

That is my declaration *points up*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home