Monday 15 June 2009

Five things.

01. I can't wait to graduate.

02. I wish you were more like his friends.

03. So, I am saving enough money to buy Ryan Star's 11:59 and Paolo Nutini's Sunny Side Up.

No, seriously. I am so broke that I can't even buy food for myself. I'm too busy paying off debts. Really.

04. If you haven't listened to Ryan Star's Right Now, I suggest you do so RIGHT NOW.
(Hey, see what I did there? I'm smart!)

I like running along to this song, especially when I am angry and there's no clothes in sight for me to wash. It kind of makes me forget certain things I don't want to know or remember. Stress-reliever as well.

Go HERE to see the video.

05. Remind me to NEVER sit close to the movie screen when watching a 3-D animated film. It will give you a fever, headache of epic proportions and sins. Trust me.


More updates later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home