Thursday 18 June 2009

Baby's black balloon needs to fly.

BREAKING NEWS:
My David Michael got taken away from me today because he was chronically ill for the last few months without my knowing.

Lousy owner, I am.

The last thing I saw on David Michael was my Ethics midterm results, in which I did pretty well considering the serious fact that I barely had time to study with all the assignments I had to do and the random ongoings at home.

The last thing I said to David Michael was "FUCK, YES!!!" because I was just so excited over my results because I seriously did NOT expect it. Need I remind you that I had little time to prepare for the exam?
Not only am I a lousy owner, I am also apparently VERY rude.

All the data in David Michael will be erased as the technician said he needs to reformat the whole thing again.
I was smart enough to back the files up before the technician took him away.

David Michael will be away for the next couple of days.
Which means, I can rekindle my love affair with Tomas.


Oh well, something is better than nothing, no?


Finals in another two weeks and I need to study.
Lady luck never strikes twice.

Toodles, kids.
David Michael, come back to me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home