Thursday 7 May 2009

KTBFFH.

Is it odd that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want Man United to win the Champions League now?

Cristiano Ronaldo, you bloody pansy. Show me that there is some amount of goodness in you.


If you think I am bitter, then you are correct.
Well, half-correct anyway.

That has got to be the worst kind of refereeing I have seen in my 15 years of being a football fan. WE HAD FOUR PENALTIES DENIED, OKAY. TWO OF WHICH WERE BLATANT HANDBALLS.

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD LIKE MICHAEL BALLACK RIGHT NOW.

If we had lost on the fact that Barcelona played better, I would not be upset about it. Honest to God, I would be a good sport and laugh at my boys.

BUT HELLO. WE PLAYED BETTER, SCORED A SCREAMER OF A GOAL AND DEFENDED LIKE OUR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT.

This was the ONLY trophy I cared about.

And fucking Barcelona took that away from us.

I sincerely hope Man United screw you over, Barcelona, because you didn't deserve that spot in Rome. AT ALL.


Also, if you screw me over and make fun of me, be prepared to die.

Hell hath no fury like a Chelsea fan scorned.


I am done ranting. Normal service is resumed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home