Tuesday 5 May 2009

It's a new life for me, and I'm feeling good.

Firstly, because I am shameless, I would like to promote myself.

After three good weeks of saying NO to Twitter, I am sad to announce that I have succumbed to peer pressure and opened an account. The comma-challenged man's time of having fun is up. Three weeks of fun is long enough, okay.

GO TWEET YOURSELF.

May, you owe Skizzy. Pay her up before she starts to randomly drop hints in the middle of conversations.


Secondly, another attempt of shameless self-promotion.

MY TAKE ON PROJECT365.

For more information on what Project365 is all about, go HERE and educate yourself.


Enough of the self-pimping. I have work to do.


May 12th, get ready because here I come!

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

oh god not you too!

6 May 2009 at 21:04  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - The pressure was too much. I couldn't handle it.

6 May 2009 at 21:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home