Saturday 16 May 2009

I can't remember ever falling THIS hard.

HI WORLD, I'M HOME.


I'm truly sorry for my absence. I was...busy.


I FREAKING SPOKE TO DAVID COOK. AND OMG, I ALMOST STARTED FREAKING OUT WHEN IT CAME TO MY TURN TO SPEAK.

I mean, who in the would have thought that you would get to see AND speak to someone you adore/fancy/like/insert appropriate word here?

It all innocently started back in November, I went to the DCO forum thread for Malaysian fans and I got to know a couple of Malaysian fans. I kept in touch with them, occasionally on DCO and on Facebook.

One day, one of them sent us all a message saying that SonyBMG is giving 10 fans the chance to speak to him via a video conference on the 12th of May.

After a long day from running some errands, I came home saw that message and my initial reaction looked A LOT like this:
O_O

I already was NOT on that flight to Manila to see him perform, so this was the best thing I could do.

I flailed. I wouldn't want to let go of this chance. EVER.

I realised that my semester would only be starting on the 11th of May and I have no idea what time/day my classes would be on.

I EVEN PLANNED ON SKIPPING CLASSES BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL I WAS GOING TO LET THIS CHANCE SLIP BY ME.


I know it's just an obsession, but think about it. Would you let anything like that pass you by?

NO.

Thankfully, my timetable came out on Friday and my classes on Tuesday did NOT clash with the video conference.

See, I was good enough to attend classes.

The whole thing was great. I didn't even know what I asked him (okay, I didn't get to ask him about why he likes Arsenal). It was insane.

My brain just died when I realised that "OMG HOLY SHIT. I AM TALKING TO HIM, HE IS TALKING TO ME. I CAN SEE HIM, HE CAN SEE ME!" and I lost my thoughts.

He was tired but he still took time to talk to us and his face! HIS LAUGH. I can never get over it.


MUSTARD FACE. OMG SO ADORABLE CAN DIE.

Transcript up over
HERE. Video should be up soon. Jangan gelakkan aku, May.


I have to share with you a couple of things pertaining to the man, though.

Four of my friends who went to Manila called me up during four songs. I HEARD HIM SING.

Okay, I know watching YouTube videos of him singing is also counted.

But this is different. I got to hear him sing The World I Know, Light On, Bar-ba-sol, AND A Daily AntheM.

The last song was incredible. Archie came out and sang along and even when the music ended, the fans sang along. IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING.

A Daily AntheM was not one of my favourite songs from the album, but it has slowly grown on me. Saturday was the night my love for this song was sealed.

I heard the ending where everyone goes "Whoa, Whoa" and I teared up. I CANNOT STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS PART BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZING.

Watch this:




THAT WAS JUST INSANE.

I may be a little jealous, but I heard it and that made me insanely happy.


If they had called me during this, I would've screamed my head off.





I think it's safe to say that I can die right now. I've gotten to do most of what I wanted to do, with the exception of seeing Chelsea play 'live', obviously. But I'm okay with that.


Have one more song on me. This is 'Avalanche'.





Time to do some work and update PROJECT365 now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home