Monday 25 May 2009

Hiatus.

Dear people who are currently reading this,

Because you know how much I love short semesters and the ridiculous amount of workload I am blessed with, I am here to announce that I will be on hiatus for the next five weeks or so.

I will NOT be updating until I have a considerable amount of time to breathe or even sleep.

If I have tags or memes that have yet to be completed or recaps of my mundane life that need to be written, please have a little bit of patience and know that they are all current works in progress.

I will try my level best to drop by your blogs and comment during this crazy few weeks.


Thank you for your co-operation, well-wishes, and love. If I'm lucky, I will have my two wonderful guest bloggers to update for me, but that also depends on their availability to do said task.

Take care, everyone.

Love you munchkins all the same,

-RH-

Currently listening to:
Killer Queen - Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home