Sunday 3 May 2009

Here you come again.

You know this feeling I'm currently going through right now?

It's EXACTLY the same thing I felt a good three years ago.

"It's like Ryan Star in 2006 all over again"


Those were the exact words I told her when this news broke out.


In approximately 9 days from now, I may be speaking to this man.

It's no hoax or joke.


I could very well be speaking to him.
Provided I keep my composure and stay calm and not ramble like a fool.

Do you know what that means?

It means that after that happens, I can be happy sempiternally. I would have absolutely no reason to be bitter if he goes and skips our country OR if he goes and performs in my brother's former university.

BECAUSE I WILL BE SPEAKING TO HIM. WE'RE HAND-IN-HAND, CHEST-TO-CHEST, NOW WE'RE FACE-TO-FACE.


Mock my fangirly side and call me 'stupid'. Because you know what?

IT BLOODY PAID OFF.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

BITCH. AKU JEALOUS NAK MAMPUS, OKAY.

APASAL CASTROKU TAK MAHU KE SINILAH?????????????

But all that aside, I have only one thing to say:

IT CAN HAPPEN THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

3 May 2009 at 18:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - KAU NAK JEALOUS APA HAL? CASTROMU TAK ISI CASTROL LAGILAH!

IT CAN HAPPEN, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 May 2009 at 19:27  
Anonymous Mar Adams said...

BITCH. DON'T ASK HIM TO MARRY YOU.

But in any case...

OMG FUCKING SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

4 May 2009 at 22:58  
Anonymous Skizzy said...

OMGROFLMAO MAY!!!

And that's like her quote of the week: FUCKING SQUEEEEE!

Xanne, you deserve this. You're lucky in that sense. Not many people get this chance. Remember that.

<3 you presh.

4 May 2009 at 23:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home