Saturday 30 May 2009

The guest blogger steps in for ten seconds.

Hey Roxy,

Remember the time we had that talk about how a guy is NOT worth your time or dime if he is NOT willing to look past the religion you profess?

Remember the time I labelled them as 'pricks'?

Remember the time I said you will find someone who will love you the way you are and not judge you and accept you all the same?

Remember the time I told you that if anyone calls you a 'superficial' little thing, you poke them in the eye and tell them to "Shut the fuck up"?

Remember the time I said that John Terry and Michael Johns are sex on two legs?

Remember the time I said Michael Johns and Mark Webber are actually the same people?


Yeah. I want you to remember them forever until the day you die.


Tonight, whatever the outcome, we shall drink until we're drunk and be merry. Just like the good old days.


I love you. Sempiternally.

Yours sincerely,
May-in-the-box.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Dear May,

Remember the time we met and I said you have a name that is long like a train?

Remember the time I said I never regretted having you as my best friend?

Remember the time I said Frank Lampard and Eric Bana are the same people?

Remember the time I said I love mustard?

Remember the time I used the word 'JEMBALANG' in EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH PEOPLE?

Remember the time I said I'd dye my hair if we lose today?


Yeah, don't you forget about it.


I just love you.


~Roxy~

30 May 2009 at 20:50  
Anonymous Skizzy said...

Roxy, boys are made of fail.

You'll find a man who will risk it all for you.
(you get my drift-lah, okay)

LOLZ @ Mark Webber and Michael Johns being the same person.

You aren't superficial. We know you inside and out.

Don't fret. You have us, okay? =)

30 May 2009 at 22:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home