Sunday 10 May 2009

To you, from me.

Dearest favourite niece,

I love you.

You're just so thoughtful and so full of love that every single time I walk into your father's office and look at the cards and crafts you make for him posted on his room wall, it makes me feel so touched to the point I want to cry.

You are so precious to everyone who knows you, including me. You're the most beautiful little butterfly to me, even if you're on the verge of turning 14 in July.

I wish that you'd stop growing up but that would be fighting/defying the force of nature. So all I want to say to you is: Please don't grow up too fast.

Always know that I love you. Even if I don't say it that often.


Love,
Your aunt who loves to ramble way too much for her own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home