Sunday 19 April 2009

My only saving grace of last night.

Yesterday was a day full of tears and bickerings.

But, let me tell you this.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A CHELSEA FAN SCORNED.

You heard me. You piss me off well enough and my team will screw yours to the ground.

You know who you are. You pissed me off way too much last night, you Arsenal fan. I may be tiny, but don't take advantage of my youth.

This goes out to EVERYONE. You make fun of my team and see if karma thinks your ass is sweet enough to be bitten. If I don't tease your team when they lose, do the same for me. If you can't do that, you're a bunch of pricks.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.


Let's move on to some pictures now.

HI JOEY. I MISS YOU AND YOUR SEXY SELF. COME BACK TO ME SOON, OKAY.


Um, I hate to break it to you, Florent, but that's not the right way of doing the heart hands. Take a leaf from Dave and Neal, yeah?


MR. POTATO! HAHAHA! I LOVE YOU.


You are my hero. I don't care what people call you, I love you. Rawr. You are sexier than that pansy too.

OH HI THERE, MY FACEBOOK FRIEND! *waves* I LOVE YOU TOO!


CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN. I LOVE YOU TOO.


Dear Petr, we love you. I don't care what people say about you lately, I will smack their faces for you. After that, I will yell "I DID IT FOR YOU!!!" at the top of my lungs.


I LOVE YOU BOTH. THAT IS ALL.


HUDDLES. I MISS THOSE.


CELEBRATION TIME, COME ON!

Okay, back to work, lazy bones. TWO MORE PAPERS TO GO.


Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

OMG WHY SO ANGRY?

I am glad this happened. Vindicated? YES, PLEASE.

POTATO MAN IS OUR HERO.

Oh yeah, HEART HANDS? HAHAHAHA WHAAAAAAAAAT.

Now, make sure you beat Everton for me okay. ILU.

19 April 2009 at 16:00  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Ok, why wanna include ronny in it eh??
hmmph he did no wrong to you
he did not say bad things at chelsea.
*cry for him*

LOL

I gotta tell you that champagne bottles are ugly.
FA has bad taste. *shakes head*
I would made special champagne bottles for the man of the match.
I would wrapped the bottles with JT's poster. =p
*feel like a champion for doing a makeover at FA champagne bottles*

p/s: msn is still being a bitch. i think if i restart, msn will work, but lazy wanna restart. I'll restart when i take a break from assignment :)

19 April 2009 at 16:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - I forgot to take my happy pills today.

=)

WHY IS MR.POTATO YOUR HERO? Wrong team, maybe?

HEART HANDS, DO IT. AND BE CHAMPIONS.

How do you know Everton is going to win later? You saw the future ah?


Sylvien - BECAUSE HE IS UGLY AND MAKES MY EYES HURT WHEN HE IS SHIRTLESS. I AM TRYING TO PROVE A POINT.

Eh, work on the bottles now, then we can work for the FA and live in London. HAHAHA.

Okay. Have fun with your assignment then =P

19 April 2009 at 17:00  
Anonymous Skizzy said...

I AM PSYCHIC. THAT'S WHY I KNOW.

One trophy in hand. Blue hair soon?

20 April 2009 at 07:05  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


Oh, wasn't that deal for the Champs League or the BPL trophies?

I WANT TO GET RED HAIR NOW OMG.

20 April 2009 at 15:51  
Anonymous MarAdams said...

SKIZZY, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT'S THE LUCKY NUMBER THIS WEEK?

I'M GOING TO ASK CHARLIE TO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!

20 April 2009 at 15:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home