Sunday 19 April 2009

Lie to me and tell me that it's going to be alright.



And so I ask, "Oh God, is there some way for me to take his place?"
~Permanent - David Cook~



My nephew passed away at 6:40PM today after hanging in there for two weeks.

You are a fighter, a strong one, Muadz. May you be placed amongst the good ones in heaven.

I will cry but I will take solace in the fact that he will be going to a better place now and that he's free from suffering.


I'll be okay, I just need some time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

I AM SORRY.
*HUGS*

But you're right, he is going to a better place now. It's alright.

I am here, okay?

20 April 2009 at 07:04  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - I love you.

I know.


*SQUEEZES AND HUGS*

20 April 2009 at 15:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home