Thursday 23 April 2009

If only we lived for the moment.

Exams are over.
Bring on the holidays.


Bought a pair of shoes.

Total number of footwear I currently own = 21 pairs.

Watched a movie and had a good laugh with my friends.
Inside jokes, snoring man, movie itself.

Tandoori and naan for dinner with the parents and friends.
Awesome on all levels. Company, food, secrets revealed. Good times.


Stayed up all night and watched TV.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, American Idol and Chelsea-Everton match.


Clairol Herbal Essences' Hello Hydration shampoo & conditioner?
BEST THING IN THE GODDAMN UNIVERSE.

Juke Kartel's latest album on repeat currently.
GOD, HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I MISSED THEIR MUSIC?


I am a fangirl and I tend to do stupid things.

Obsessed? Who, me? LIES.

I am done here.
I love you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Skizzy said...

OMG. YOUR SHOES ARE THE BEST! MAKE YOU SO BLOODY GIRLY.
*CHANNELS CHRIS FINNEGAN'S ENERGY*

HOW ABOUT THEM GLADIATOR SHOES?


ALSO.

STOP BEING THE MOST TERENCAT FANGIRL EVER.

I'M NOT IMPRESSED.

24 April 2009 at 08:57  
Anonymous Mar Adams said...

OMG FUCKING FANGIRL.


I WANT TO STEAL YOUR SHOES OMG. SO PRECIOUS.


JUKE KARTEL!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR THE ALBUM!


I miss you.

28 April 2009 at 12:22  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - YES, I LOVE THEM.

OMG Chris Finnegan!

Gladiator shoes wait first-lah, I need to go out one of these days.

SHUT UP YOUR FACE. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.


@ Mar Adams - HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT.

QUIT STEALING MY SHOES!

YOU'RE WELCOME. KNEW YOU'D WANT IT.

Miss you love.

29 April 2009 at 13:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home